I was truly thrilled to sit down and discuss her teams current success with their current popular photo app PicCollage. PicCollage is not only free, but it is a top 5 iPhone/iPad photo app in the US and top 10 photo app in over 20 countries, that lets you combine and clip photos to create collages to share with your family and friends by email, Facebook and Twitter.
I absolutely love PicCollage, it is one of my favorite photo apps by far! With PicCollage you can do exactly what they proclaim:
- Tap to add photos and move them to front
- Resize photos by stretching or pinching them
- Rotate them with two fingers
- Delete a photo with a simple flick
- Tap-and-hold to move photo to the back
- Double-tap a photo to edit photo, crop photo, or edit borders
- Move multiple photos at a time in your collage
- Shake-to-straighten photos
- CLIP PHOTO by outlining the area you want to “clip” with your finger
When you’re done, share your collages on Facebook, Twitter, or email. In addition, you can print and ship it as a physical postcard if you prefer a more personal touch.
Ching-Mei Chen and the team are growing strong and have the numbers to prove it. With over 5 million App Store downloads and 2.4 million monthly active users, PicCollage is showing that they are a photo app force to recon with!
Sorry about the initial few seconds of video quality, but it gets better